• facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • home
close

close

본문 시작

Notice

All our activities are aimed at promoting and developing Taekwondo in this continent

Event

[Online] Invitation to Online 2021 ATU President's Cup Poomsae Championships (G2)

페이지 정보

Writer: ATU   Comment: 0   Hit: 3,084 Date: 2021-09-23

본문

Dear ATU Family,

Warmest greetings from ATU.

First of all, I hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.

A global pandemic is changing the world, but I have no doubt that it will be back to normal by human effort eventually.

Although we are in this difficult situation, I believe that Taekwondo, as martial arts and sports, can help us to overcome and step forward to a bright future.

Therefore, we organize online Poomsae Championships in accordance with the circumstance that the coronavirus has caused, and are happily communicating with you all delightfully.

Through the Online 2021 ATU President's Cup Poomsae Championships (G2), I expect you will be able to practice and compete in our beloved Taekwondo and it will lead us to have the opportunity to discover new possibilities.

I look forward to this online poomsae championships will bring us closer, and contribute to building up beautiful human relationships.  

Moreover, I sincerely hope all of you enjoy this online Championships and it will allow us time to forget the adversity that we are facing now for a while.

I look forward to your active participation.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Kyu Seok Lee
President

File