• facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • home
close

close

본문 시작

Notice

All our activities are aimed at promoting and developing Taekwondo in this continent

News

Calling Notice for WT Asia General Assembly in Amman, Jordan

페이지 정보

Writer: WT Asia   Comment: 0   Hit: 4,139 Date: 2019-05-28

본문

WT Asia 2019 05-205                                                                                           May 14th, 2019

To: Presidents and Secretaries General of WT Asia MNAs

Re: Calling Notice for WT Asia General Assembly in Amman, Jordan

Dear WT Asia Colleagues,

I appreciate your constant effort and devotion to develop taekwondo in your country.

In accordance with Article 7.5 of WT Asia Statues, I hereby call for WT Asia General Assembly to be held in Amman, Jordan on the occasion of the 5th Asian Para Open Taekwondo Championships, 5th Asian Junior Taekwondo Poomsae Championships, 3rd Asian Cadet Taekwondo Poomsae Championships, 10th Asian Junior Taekwondo Championships and 3rd Asian Cadet Taekwondo Championships from July 18th to July 24th, 2019.

WT Asia General Assembly

Date: July 16th, 2019

Hours: 11:00 – 13:00

Place: Regency Palace Hotel (Q. Aliaa St., Amman, Jordan)

The Agenda for the meeting will be forwarded to you in due course.

Please submit the confirmation of participation form to WT Asia at admin@wtasia.org by May 31st, 2019, if you can participate in WT Asia General Assembly.

Also, please send attached ‘Agenda request form’ to admin@wtasia.org, if you would like to discuss any issues during the WT Asia General Assembly.

I am looking forward to your active participation in WT Asia General Assembly and your kind attention on this matter would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Kyu Seok Lee

President

Encl. 1. Agenda Request form

2. Confirmation of Participation

File