• facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • home
close

close

본문 시작

Notice

All our activities are aimed at promoting and developing Taekwondo in this continent

News

Announcement of New Schedule for Asian Qualification Tournament for 2020 Tokyo Olympic & Paralympic Games

페이지 정보

Writer: WT Asia   Comment: 0   Hit: 5,225 Date: 2020-03-16

본문

WT Asia 2020 03-134                                                                                   March 16th, 2020

To: Presidents and Secretaries General of WT Asia MNAs

Re: Announcement of New Schedule for Asian Qualification Tournament for 2020 Tokyo Olympic & Paralympic Games

Dear WT Asia Colleagues,

I send you my warmest greetings from World Taekwondo Asia.

As we informed before, due to the current situation of the world, Jordan Taekwondo Federation (JTF) had requested to postpone Asian Qualification Tournament for 2020 Tokyo Olympic & Paralympic Games which is supposed to be held from April 10th to 12th in Amman, Jordan.

After full discussion by World Taekwondo, World Taekwondo Asia, and JTF, the postponement of the competition has been decided and the competition dates have been rescheduled.

Therefore, WT Asia would like to announce the new schedule of Asian Qualification Tournament for 2020 Tokyo Olympic & Paralympic Games as follows.

Events

Dates

Asian Qualification Tournament for

2020 Tokyo Olympic & Paralympic Games

June 5th ~ 7th, 2020

I sincerely hope that we all can overcome the current difficulties and prepare the competition thoroughly for the desired results.

Thank you for your attention and hope all of you are fine.

Sincerely yours,

Kyu Seok Lee

President

File