• facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • home
close

close

본문 시작

Notice

All our activities are aimed at promoting and developing Taekwondo in this continent

News

Notification of Cancellation of the Competitions

페이지 정보

Writer: ATU   Comment: 0   Hit: 2,248 Date: 2021-07-29

본문

ATU 2021 07-226                                                                                           July 29th, 2021

To: Presidents and Secretaries General of ATU MNAs

Council Members of ATU

Re: Notification of Cancellation of the Competitions

Dear ATU Colleagues,

I send you my warmest greetings from Asian Taekwondo Union.

Even though the Covid-19 is still rampant around the world, I truly hope all Taekwondo family are safe and fine until we return to our pre-COVID lives.

2021 Chuncheon Korea Open and 4th WT President’s Cup-Asian Region were scheduled for the second half of this year. However, due to the global situation as well as the host countries’ internal circumstance, the OCs of both competitions judged that there will be many difficulties to conduct competitions. ATU received the official letters requesting the cancellation of the competitions from both OCs and we have accepted their requests.

Therefore, ATU would like to announce the cancellation of the following competitions.

Title of Championships

Dates

Host City / Country

Result

2021 Chuncheon Korea Open

Sep. 8th - 13th, 2021

Chuncheon, Korea

Cancelled

4th WT President’s Cup-Asian Region

Nov. 18th - 23rd, 2021

Nablus, Palestine

Cancelled

We kindly ask you to understand the change of schedule due to the COVID-19 situation. In addition, if there is any additional change in the schedule of remaining competitions in 2021, we will inform you as soon as it is decided so that you can adjust the preparation of the competitions accordingly.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Kyu Seok Lee

President

File